Test Management module :-
Group projects into programmes
Get an overview across a group of projects
Group your projects into programmes of work and get an overview across your whole programme with the Psoda programmes tool.
- Group projects together.
- Define milestones for your programme.
- Plan a programme budget and track expenses.
- Define a programme-level work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Track programme risks and issues.
- View a sorted list of milestones, risks, issues, change requests and defects, and view the status of actions across all projects in your programme.
Who uses it?
- Programme and project directors or managers.
- Give your stakeholders or steering committee members read-only access (for free) so they have a real-time view of your programmes and projects.
Screenshot: Projects in a programme
This programme view lists all the projects in your programme. A red, amber or green system of alerts lets you quickly check the status of each project. The number of open actions, risks, issues, change requests and defects are also shown.