Test Management module :-
Enterprise Architect Add-in
Integrate Enterprise Architect with Psoda for end-to-end traceability from use-cases and requirements to test cases
The Psoda add-in for SPARX Systems' Enterprise Architect (EA) allows you to import requirements and use-cases directly from EA into the relevant projects within Psoda. You can then enter test cases against those requirements and use-cases for full end-to-end traceability, even down to individual test steps.
- Import requirements and use-cases directly from Enterprise Architect into the relevant projects within Psoda
- Automatically flag changes made to requirements and use-cases within Enterprise Architect in Psoda
- Only enter data once - no need to copy information between multiple systems, potentially losing critical information in the process
- Traceability matrix shows end-to-end traceability from requirements through use-cases all the way down to test cases and even individual test steps
- Easily check that you have 100% test coverage of all requirements and use-cases
- Add new projects into Psoda directly from the EA add-in
Who uses it?
- Test Analysts to import requirements and use-cases into Psoda before writing test cases. Also to synchronise updates from Enterprise Architect and check for changes to requirements and use-cases that might impact their test cases.
- Business Analysts to migrate data between Enterprise Architect and Psoda.
The screenshot below shows the Psoda add-in for Enterprise Architect where you select which modules from EA to synchronise and which project in Psoda you want to synchronise to:
If you are working on a new project and it does not exist in Psoda yet then you can add it directly from the add-in:
Click here to download the Windows installer for the Enterprise Architect add-in. You will also need a login for Psoda. If you don't have one already you can sign up for a 30 day free trial account.