Programme & Project Management module :-
Timesheets on the move
iPsoda is your mobile timesheet tool - Enter and manage timesheets and keep tabs on how much time you're spending on project tasks while on the move.
- Enter in weekly timesheets.
- Log your time against any tasks allocated to you, e.g. project tasks or non-billable tasks.
- Quickly add in an ad-hoc task if none of the tasks allocated to you are appropriate (and move this time to a billable task later on if you need to).
- Work in offline mode when you are not connected.
- Synchronise with the Psoda server next time you are connected to the Internet.
- Can be used with an iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android phone or any HTML5 compatible browsers like Google Chrome and Safari.
- iPsoda is completely free.
Who uses it?
- Anyone who needs to log their time against project tasks while on the move.
See your list of timesheets and the total number of hours on each:
Enter the hours that you've worked on a particular task as well as your progress:
Synchronise your timesheet back to the Psoda server:
Get iPsoda now
You can get iPsoda right now, and it's completely free:
Note for iPhone, iPad or iPod users
You can save iPsoda to your desktop and then use it like any other app:
- Open iPsoda in your Safari browser on your device: https://www.psoda.com/html5/
- Click on the + on the iPhone or iPod touch or the page functions button (on the right of the bookmarks button) on the iPad.
- Select Add to Home Page
- You will get a popup where you can change the app's name.
- Click on the Add button.