I tentatively proposed that we should have a user group meeting. To be honest I was expecting it to be a couple of months (at least) down the line and something that may or may not actually happen.
Boy was I in for a shock!
Barely a day after making the suggestion we had a venue, a guest list, an outline agenda and our first bunch of acceptances for what is shaping up to be a pretty awesome event. We’ve even managed to persuade some of our customers to talk about how they use Psoda.
So here you have it, the first official announcement of our inaugural Psoda user group meeting:
When: Friday 26th August 2011
10:00 – 12:00 user group meeting
12:00 – 12:30 lunch
12:30 – 15:30 system administration training
Still trying to decide if you should attend? Here are 4 great reasons for coming along:
• It’s free, including the lunch 🙂
• Come and hear how others are using Psoda
• A chance to influence the Psoda roadmap; get the features you want to see
• A chance to network with some great people
• Free system administration training worth $450!
If you’re interested in coming along, get in touch at email@example.com.