Organise your project requirements, collaborate with your team, and manage change throughout the life of your programme or project.
Requirements can range from high-level to functional, non-functional, detailed or use-cases and user stories.
Who uses it?
Business Analysts to record programme, project or sub-project requirements and manage any changes to scope.
Test Analysts to check that they’ve written tests for every requirement.
What Psoda gives Business Analysts & Test Analysts
- Group requirements into projects and sub-projects
- Capture requirements
- Product/solution evaluation
- Define dependencies
- Visualise traceability
- Track and analyse change requests
Benefits for Business Analysts & Test Analysts
- Add, update and delete requirements.
- Attach any kind of document to a requirement (for example, interaction or class diagrams, use-cases, user stories and spreadsheets).
- Let stakeholders comment on individual requirements.
- Capture dependencies between requirements (for example, from a high-level requirement to its derived detailed requirements).
- Visualise dependencies in a traceability matrix.
- Analyse the impact of a change request.
- Track the progress of propagating a change through the dependency hierarchy.
- Define a custom sign-off process for requirements.
Whether you’re a seasoned expert, or just getting started Psoda has the tools to support you.