Track and manage the development of products at all stages of their lifecycle. Products can range from services you’ve implemented, to software and hardware or even a policy document.
Who uses it?
Product Managers to plan future releases of products and record any change requests, issues or defects on current releases.
Give your customers limited access (for free) so they can see release notes and log any enhancement requests or problems they have.
What Psoda gives Product Managers
- Add products
- Define a roadmap of releases
- Plan features for releases
- Capture release notes
- Log issues on releases
- Log change requests
- Capture defects
Benefits for Product Managers
- Add and track products.
- Define a roadmap for a product by adding releases and allocating features to those releases.
- Associate a release with a project when it’s being implemented. This lets you link features directly to requirements on the project.
- Capture release notes against releases.
- Capture any change requests, issues or defects on a particular release.