Test Management module :-
Group testing into projects and sub-projects
A single point of control for your project
Create a central repository of all your project information with the Psoda projects tool. Track progress, give stakeholders real-time updates and collaborate with your team to realise the benefits you've set out to achieve.
- Draw up budgets.
- Baseline budgets and track approved changes.
- Track expenses against your original budget.
- Plan work breakdown structures and track their progress.
- Define milestones.
- Track progress against milestones.
- Keep a risk register with action plans.
- Track any issues with action plans.
- Record and manage change requests.
Who uses it?
- Programme and project directors or managers.
- Give your stakeholders or steering committee members read-only access (for free) so they have a real-time view of your programmes and projects.
Screenshot: Project dashboard
The project dashboard summarises the projects financial performance, milestone progress, risks, issues and change requests.