Programme & Project Management module :-
Manage and mitigate project risks
Make sure you meet project timelines and deliverables by pro-actively managing and mitigating risks with the Psoda risk management tool.
- Make a detailed list of possible risks that could affect the success of your programme, project or sub-project.
- Allocate risks and assign actions to people, and create action plans to resolve or mitigate risks.
- Escalate risks to individuals e.g. the CEO or upwards e.g. from a project to the programme.
- Keep a complete history of everything that happens, from the risk first being reported through to resolution.
- View a summary of risks across all projects within a programme.
- Create a custom workflow for risks.
- Attach any type of document to a risk, and add and review comments.
- Create issues directly from a risk.
- Capture dependencies from risks to issues and requirements in a traceability matrix.
- Export your risk register to a Comma Separated (CSV) file, Excel spreadsheet or XML file.
- Pick which risk model you prefer to use: PRINCE2, PMBOK or ISO 31000.
Who uses it?
- Programme or project managers and directors to pro-actively manage and mitigate project risks.
- Give your customers read-only access (for free) so they can get a real-time view of your risk register.
Screenshot: The risk register
The screenshot below shows an example risk register for a project. It is sorted by the risk level and only shows the top five risks. Any change to the risk level over the last month is shown in the "Change" column.