Programme & Project Management module :-
Get project issues sorted
Pro-actively record, manage and resolve any issues or problems on your projects with the Psoda Issues Register tool.
- Create a detailed list of any issues that are negatively affecting your programmes, projects or sub-projects.
- Create issues directly from an associated risk to minimise re-typing.
- Allocate issues to people, and create action plans to get issues resolved.
- Escalate issues to individuals e.g. the CEO or upwards e.g. from a project to the programme.
- Keep a complete history of everything that happens, from the issue first being reported through to resolution.
- Create a custom workflow for issues.
- Attach any type of document to an issue; add and review comments.
- Capture dependencies from risks to issues to requirements in a traceability matrix.
- Export your issues register to a Comma Separated (CSV) file, Excel spreadsheet or XML file.
Who uses it?
- Programme or project managers and directors to manage and resolve issues affecting their projects.
- Give your customers read-only access (for free) to view the issues register in real-time.
Screenshot: Issues register
Identify each issue with a number, title and description. Allocate issues to people so you can get problems resolved as quickly as possible.