Product Management module :-
Plan features for releases
Manage your product feature ideas
Record and evaluate your product feature ideas and allocate features to product releases to create a roadmap with the Psoda features tool.
- Record any ideas that could turn into features of a product.
- Evaluate your feature ideas, and add attachments and estimates of effort and cost.
- Allocate selected features to planned releases.
- See the overall estimated cost and effort for a release based on all the features allocated to that release.
- Create new requirements on the associated project.
- Define a custom feature management workflow.
Who uses it?
- Product Managers to record and evaluate feature ideas for product releases.
- Business Analysts to implement releases by mapping features of a release to project requirements.
Screenshot: Feature table
View a list of your product features across all releases. The table is sorted by the release (or asset).
Screenshot: Example feature workflow
You can use a pre-defined workflow to manage your features, or create your own.